Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family released a personal computer operating system that is Windows 10. It was officially released in September 2014 following a brief demo version. The first version of the operating system entered a public beta testing process in October 2014, followed by its consumer release on July 29, 2015, and its release to volume licensing on August 1, 2015. Microsoft announced that during its first year of availability, the operating system would be made available, free of cost to users of genuine copies of eligible editions of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 so as to encourage the adoption of Windows 10.
Some new features of Windows 10:
- HELLO :The new features to login to Windows 10
- The Cortana: TheDigital Assistance
- Task View and Virtual desktops view
- The edge web browser
- One Drive but requires Hotmail account.
- Windows apps
- More Windows apps: Music, Maps, Movies and TV
- Even more apps: Xbox, People, Calculator and other classics ones
- Inbuilt Antivirus-Windows Defender-No need to install any 3rd party Antivirus.